Raising funds for real estate projects using either Reg D 506(c) or Reg A+ is a process. The following is a comprehensive presentation describing each step required to develop and complete each kind filing.
Regulation A+ Offering Preparation and Execution Support
- Form 1-A Offering Statement and includes guidance and organization of needed Exhibits
- Direct in-house EDGAR submission of Form 1-A Offering Statement and Exhibits to the SEC
- Handling of any SEC comments and final submission of Offering Statement and Exhibits for final SEC Qualification
- Assistance, coordination and recommendations for related vendors such as transfer agents and broker dealers
- Comprehensive compliance support as the offering is executed and sold
- Optional on-going reporting forms filing services (for Tier 2 Issuers – Form 1-U, Form 1-K and Form 1-SA filing services)*
* additional fees apply for filing services.
Interested in executing a Regulation A+ Offering? Frequently called a “mini-IPO” – the Regulation A+ program provides the capability for issuers to engage in general advertising and solicitation of the offering and allows accredited and non-accredited investors to participate. The program also allows for a fast track to becoming publicly trading or the issuer can opt to remain privately held.
Regulation D Resources provides comprehensive Regulation A+ Offering Preparation and Execution Support Services for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Regulation A+ exempt offerings. Our Regulation A+ Services Package includes Regulation A+ Offering Preparation and a Regulation A+ Investor Portal to promote the offering and manage investor subscription and compliance processes.